The original homestead on property, Magnolia House, serves as a second unique venue at Cathedral Oaks.
At just over 3,000 square feet, the Magnolia House
is an ideal setting for intimate events.
Finishes originating from the 1850’s transition throughout the venue. Original hardwood floors, crown molding, hand-blown glass windows, antique furniture, and stained-glass accents, lend historical appeal. Charming white picket fences surround the spacious manicured lawn and garden, which is ideal for ceremonies, cocktail parties, and outdoor entertaining.
The central event space is surrounded by panoramic windows which flood the room with soft natural light by day, and stunning views of the lighted oaks trees by night.
Enjoy the ease of planning your event with help from our friendly and knowledgeable staff. Experience the atmosphere that evokes the feelings of home.
Gather at Magnolia House at Cathedral Oaks for your event.
• INTIMATE SETTING WITH A HISTORICAL ATMOSPHERE
• PRIVATE BRIDAL SUITE AND GROOMS STUDY
• WIDE VARIETY OF TABLES AND CHAIRS AVAILABLE
• SPACIOUS CATERING KITCHEN
• HALF DAY OR FULL DAY OPTIONS 7 DAYS A WEEK
• OPTIONAL CLIENT OR CATHEDRAL OAKS STAFF
SETUP & BREAKDOWN
• ASSISTANCE WITH LAYOUT AND TIMELINE DEVELOPMENT
• OPEN VENDOR POLICY AND NO VENDOR FEES
• ASSISTANCE WITH VENDOR SELECTION
• CLIENT OR VENDOR PROVIDED ALCOHOL WELCOME
• AMPLE PARKING AND RESTROOMS
• NO HIDDEN FEES
Top Photo: Hedderly Photography
Middle Left Photo: Davello Photography
Middle Right Photo: Cortney B Photography
Bottom Photo: Davello Photography